Format of Forms
Many forms can be completed through our online wizards. Completing these forms online will save you money as the transaction fees are lower. To access the online versions, log in and visit the services page.
All forms available for downloading are provided in .PDF format. To use them you will need Adobe Reader, which you can download from Adobe's website for free. All instructions required to download and install this software are on Adobe's site.
Forms marked with an asterisk can be typed on before printing. Click in the box that you want to type into and begin typing. Once you have completed the form you will need to print it and then sign/initial it where necessary and then post it to FishServe. Please remember to send in all pages of the form. If you are using Adobe Reader you will not be able to save the typing that you have added to the form.
Forms should be printed, completed and signed where necessary, and then posted to FishServe, PO Box 297, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Application to Register Transfer of ACE* available online
- Application to Register a Caveat over ACE
- Application to Withdraw a Caveat over ACE
- Application for a Registration or Variation of a Fish Farmer
- Application to register a Pre-request Aquaculture Agreement
- Application to register an Aquaculture Agreement
- Application to register an Aquaculture Compensation Declaration
Catch Effort EDT
Use this form to register for the old version of Cedric - compliant with the Fisheries (Reporting) Regulations 2001. This can be used for all vessels exempt from the Fisheries (Reporting) Regulations 2017 until the 31st of March 2018.
If you are wanting to register a trawler over 28m to be compliant with the new Fisheries (Reporting) Regulation 2017, see our Digital Monitoring form section below.
- Application for Client Registration
- Application for Pre-Payment Exemption
- Declaration of Included Persons* available online
- Details of Contact Persons available online
- Details of Signing Authorities
- Application for a Fishing Permit* available online
- Application for Re-issue of a Fishing Permit available online
- Application For High Seas Fishing Permit* available online
- High Seas Fishing Permit SPRFMO Questionnaire
- Application for Reissue of the Registration of a Vessel 28 metres and Under available online
- Application to Register a Vessel 28m and under available online
- Application to Register a Vessel over 28m available online
- Application to Register a Notified User of a Vessel
- Application to Register a Vessel owned or operated by an Overseas Person
- Application to Register a Fish Carrier Vessel
- Application to take Fish Otherwise Than From a vessel (FOTFAV)
- Application to Register Transfer of Quota Shares*
- Application to Register a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Memorandum of Assignment of a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Memorandum of Discharge or Variation of a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Application to Register Consensual Caveat over Quota Shares
- Application to Withdraw Caveat over Quota Shares
- Joint Instrument Application
- Application to Register a Settlement Quota Interest over Quota Shares
- Application to Register a Transfer Involving Settlement Quota Shares
Disaster Recovery Forms
The following templates are only to be used in the event of e-logbook system failure. Ensure you have notified MPI of the nature of the failure by emailing email@example.com Use these forms for your own records. You will need to enter and submit the information from your e-logbook when it is working again.